Programs and activities for your care and leisure.
Adult Day is temporarily closed and soon to re open by late spring.
Adult Day Care Service
Daily activities and care include:
- Safe and Stimulating Activities
- Personal Care Assistance
- Media Center
- Nutritious Meals and Help with Special Dietary Needs
- A Safe, Accessible Environment
- Arts and Crafts
- Exercise Classes- Range in Motion
- Song Fest
- Bird Feeding
- Outdoor Activities
- Games (Computer, Word Puzzle, Karaoke, Books Magazine)
- Grooming Activity
Additional Services Including:
- Non-Emergency Transportation
- Hair and Beauty services- Nails, spa, barber, etc.
- Doctor or other Appointments
- Bathing Services
Overnight Respite Services- Adult
Brooks Home Health Care’s overnight respite service is a new program that allows clients to stay overnight at our facility.
When caregivers need to go out of town or cannot stay with their loved ones overnight for another reason, overnight respite offers a safe, comfortable alternative. Participants in Overnight Respite will have the benefit of the amenities of the day program, plus a comfortable bedroom at night that’s designed to feel like home. Medical Staff will be available to monitor your loved one’s care.
To learn more about the availability of our adult day hab services, overnight respite services, as well as our home care services in Huntsville, Alabama and rates, please give us a call.